Services provided under the glyomics.org domain:
- GNOme - Glycan Naming and Subsumption Onotology.
- GlycoMotif - Curated glycan motifs and alignments.
- GlycanData - Data-integration of glycan data for GlyGen.
- GPTwiki - Database of glycopeptide transitions for LC/MS quanitation workflows.
- Glycan Image Extractor - Extract glycans from manuscripts and images.
- Glycan Lookup - Webservice for on-demand lookup of glycan sequences (GlycoCT or WURCS format) for GlyTouCan accessions.
- Substructure Search - Webservice for on-demand alignment of glycan substructures (GlycoCT or WURCS format) with GlyTouCan glycans.
- Subsumption - Webservice for on-demand determination of subsumption relationships for glycan structures (GlycoCT or WURCS format) with respect to GlyTouCan glycans.
- Motif Matcher - Webservice for on-demand alignment of glycan structures (GlycoCT or WURCS format) with GlycoMotif motifs.
Projects hosted on glyomics.org are developed as part of the GlyGen: Computational and Informatics Resources for Glycoscience project.
Projects hosted on glyomics.org are supported by the NIH Glycoscience Common Fund as part of the GlyGen project.
Please contact Nathan Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or submit issues, suggestions, corrections to the issue tracker.